Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Parade Arrives at Yossi's Shul

Bringing the Torah's out from Yossi's shul to greet Sabba and Safta's Torah. Everyone was dancing!




Look at mom's face. You can't see my hand but I am actually instructing the guy on how to click on a camera. What would anyone do without me?

Whenever I'm with the Greenwald's I have such nice memories.


It's one side of our shabbos table!
Mommy, Lior's mother, Einav

Hi Doo-Doo.


This is Doron. And what a terrible pic. Who had my camera??
Chief Rabbi of Rehovot
Tent set up for the men's seudah.

Overflow of the ladies. I did not make it inside but they said the women's section was set up beautifully with gorgeous food.



Ta, Danny Karpti, & Doo Doo
Michal, Einav, Mommy, Mrs. Amosi, and Elaine


I think that's Rabbi Glukowsky over there.
Shabi, Ta & Roee Einav back at Yossi's with Tomer's baby. Good practice!

1 comment:

  1. i seriously dont know what to comment on first....I LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!
    All the people i love in the place that i love. its like a dream come true!!!

    oh and the pic of u and my inlaws is now our desktop backround :)

    ReplyDelete